We are pleased to inform you that the General Assembly will take place in the Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium, Senatorska Street 34.
Entry from 18:00
Official start at 18:30
The agenda of the Annual Ordinary General Assembly
22 June 2023
- Opening of the General Assembly,
- Appointing of the Chairman,
- Appointing of the vote-counting commission,
- Hearing and approving of the Management Boards’ report on the BBC’s activities for 2022,
- Hearing and approving of the Audit Committee’s report on the results of the audits carried out on the financial report and the Management Board’s report on the BBC’s activities for 2022,
- Approving of the financial report for 2022,
- Granting the vote of approval to the Members of the Management Board for the discharge of their duties for 2022,
- Granting the vote of approval to the Members of the Audit Committee for the discharge of their duties for 2022,
- Presentation of the BBC’s Activity Plan for 2022,
- Open discussion regarding the BBC activities,
- Miscellaneous matters,
- Closing of the General Assembly.
Each BBC member company can delegate one person. Please, register by filling up the below registration form until June 20, 2023.
If you are unable to attend the Annual General Meeting in person, you may opt to be represented by another person. In this case please, complete the power of attorney. It should be presented at the meeting or send by post to the BBC’s office.
You can download the power of attorney below.
Files to download: